Start building equity in your business.
1) Identify which unit to buy.
2) Sign a contract and make a deposit.
3) Buyer meets with the builder’s designer to make interior selections.
4) Closing is scheduled at completion of construction.
5) Final walk-through with builder at completion of construction.
6) Hand over the keys upon closing.
Work with the Property Owners Association for:
Maintenance of the common areas (driveways/parking, landscaping, sprinklers, roofs, foundations, building exteriors, etc.)
Pays the bills to the City (water, sewer, trash/dumpster pick up)
Covers insurance on the buildings (exteriors) and liability coverage on the common areas.